Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Perfect Black Court

Along with the nude court (or pump you pick you favourite word) for spring/summer the black court is the must have for autumn/winter. Not to say that you shouldnt mix it up with bootlets, boots, ballerina's galore and not to mention your heel options. But let's be honest ladies, who has more than 5 pairs of black courts in their wardrobe that all fulfill a separate and equally valuable contribution to your look. (Yes the shoe's contribution should never be underestimated - did I mention I am only 1.63 m i.e. 5"3 so I need to compensate)

Now I have gushed about this shop before but if it is good enough for Kate Middleton it is definitely good enough for me. I call LK Bennett (lkbennett.com) the real girl's Jimmy Choo because for us real girls we cant all have a closet full of the priciest of designer finds. So here are my favourite picks for this season... all courtesy of LK Bennett ...


This is the Sledge which rose to fame in nude on the Duchess' feet but in patent black it still is stunning.



This loafer with a heel is so great for this seasons 60s and 70s fashion take. Call the Maida it comes in a range of colours to help you add that finishing touch to any look.

 This is the new Madie wedge heel which covers all fashion bases as well as being ueber stylish. Personally I feel that a shoe needs to have UMPH from the back view. A person behind you will see you shake it and let's face there is no denying the sex factor so make sure the shoe you choose makes you feel just that - sexy.

And if you want to glamify it ... so it in satin or lace. These two examples do a classic court with point and heel but add that extra something in the details. I love the combination with the gold and lace. Just stunning...
Hopefully all these examples will help you find that one missing pair that will just make your wardrobe... let me know if you succeed x

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ambyr said...

I have about 20 black pairs that I just can't live without, haha. But I seem to be missing this satin/lace pair. I need to go shopping apparently.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

October 26, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Pearl said...

Love this post! I have been looking for the perfect pair of sexy, but comfortable and basic enough, black heels! I will definitely check this brand out. Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog and leading me to yours - it is great, you have a new follower :)

xXx
Pearl

http://laperleaparis.blogspot.com/

October 26, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger E.P.Dallas Design said...

This post was so helpful and I am partial to the loafer heel. Its so chic! Superb site! Honor me with your presence and Join my blog,

~ E. Dallas from STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC.
{ http://stylesavvychic.blogspot.com }

October 26, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Anonymous kelly @ paper doll theory said...

oo i'm loving the sledge! i've been needing a new pair of black pumps for so long now. those are perfect. thanks for sharing!

love
kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

October 27, 2011 at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home