Monday, September 17, 2012

Tell me about it stud!

Oke I will be honest - the title made me chuckle. Yes laughing at my own jokes and then outing myself on the never-ending internet - sad I know.

Source: valentino.com
So unless you have been blind - you will have noticed the stud trend and personally I think Valentino started it all. I fell in love love love with a side studded handbag and have now seen clever and thrifty (my catch phrase of the season) at Zara.


Source: valentino.com
But this season Valentino upped the game with the beautiful mixed versions. So you can be a hard punk rock fashionista with the Noir collection.

Source: valentino.com










Or a soft on the inside hard on the outside fashionista with sweet coloured studs.


Source: valentino.com

Source: valentino.com


And it you need to be a little flashy you can go a little pave. So if you are thinking of going the studded route, consider an investment piece from Valentino all to be found on valentino.com online shopping but also try my-wardrobe and luisaviaroma.com.









Hope in true Grease style if makes you feel like Olivia Newton-John in skin tight leathers....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home